Edelweiss Group Wealth Accumulation
This is a non-participating Unit Linked Insurance Plan Intended to provide fund management for various employee benefit Schemes including Gratuity, Leave Encashment which can invest In the funds offered by Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co Ltd. In compliance with IRDA regulations at any point of time.
- To Provide Funds For Making Benefit Payments
Funds available for making benefit payment by the employer to the employees on death, retirement, resignation and/or due to any other reason allowed.
- Guaranteed Loyalty Additions
At the end of every policy year, loyalty units will accrue on the fund under management under each scheme. Loyalty units will be allocated to each scheme on the next working day of each policy anniversary date.
- Choice Of Multiple Funds
Choice of multiple funds to support varying risk appetites.
- Guaranteed loyalty addition to fund value starting from the first year.
- Choice of multiple funds to support varying risk appetites.
- Protects against the unforeseen circumstances of benefit payments under employee benefit scheme, such as Gratuity and Leave Encashment benefit payouts.
- Facilities such as switching, premium redirection at no extra cost.
- Premium paid by employer is deductible as business expense as per Income Tax Act 1961.
|Entry Age (Last Birthday)
||Minimum : 18 Years
Maximum : 79 Years
|Maximum Maturity Age (Last Birthday)
||Maximum Maturity Age For Life Cover Is 80 Years
||Sum Assured Is Fixed At Rs 1,000 Per Member
||Minimum Group Size Is 10
Initial Premium: Rs 5,00,000
Renewal Premium : Rs 10,000
|Frequency Of Payment
||Annual, Semi Annual, Quarterly And Monthly Mode